On September 16th and 17th, 2016, comemorating Constitution Day & Citizenship Day, Delegates from across the United States including state representatives, civic and faith leaders and students convened at the National Constitution Center for the First Amendment Voice National Symposium and discuss the founding principles of the United States and the protection and preservation of the rights outlined in the First Ammendment of the United States Constitution.
- Senator Stuart Adams, Utah, Architect of the Utah Compromise
- Stanley Carlson-Thies, Executive Director of the Institutional Religious Freedom Alliance and author of Free to Serve
- Peter Bonilla, Director of Individual Rights Defense Program, Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE)
- Jim Flynn, President of Global Peace Foundation
- Bishop Aaron Snead, Pentecostal Church of Jesus Christ