This year’s annual report of Global Peace Foundation projects and initiatives reflects the dynamic growth of the organization across 20 nations, expanding multi-sector partnerships, and heightened relevance of One Family under God as a paradigm for peace in the twenty-first century.
In 2014 the Global Peace Foundation has committed its efforts and resources in key areas.
- Conflict resolution and interfaith collaboration
- Peace and security in Northeast Asia and peaceful reunification on the Korean peninsula
- Education and affirmation of moral and innovative leadership to meet twenty-first century challenges
- Empower and engage youth and uphold the dignity and capacity of women at every level in society.
- Development of a model of national transformation in Paraguay through comprehensive education, economic,and leadership initiatives