You are here
Session 4 - Scaling Innovative Models for Deep and Lasting Change
How can twenty-first century skills interventions be scaled in a sustainable way? Ministries of Education, higher education institutions, and other civil society stakeholders are exploring strategies to effectively expand innovative interventions into national education systems that maintain depth and sustainability as they adjust to new contexts.
What would it take to create a critical mass of demonstration schools that would influence education policy? What kinds of innovative thinking, leadership, human and financial resources, and collaborative public, private and social partnerships are needed for high quality, long-term, responsive, meaningful and rigorous impact?
These questions were explored at this Education session at the 2017 Global Peace Convention.
- Dr. Malcolm Garma, Regional Director Region III, Philippines Department of Education
- Andrea Escalona, Manager, Corporate Citizenship and Corporate Affairs, IBM Asia Pacific and Greater China Group
- Madson Ribeiro, General Manager, Goias for Life, Goiânia, Brazil
- Daniel Juma, Executive Director, Global Peace Foundation Kenya
- Moderator: Junithesmer Rosales, Dean of College of Education, Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Posted on February 24, 2017
Posted on February 22, 2017
Posted on February 14, 2017